Many of you have probably seen the notifications that went out via email or in the forums, but today is the last day of support for SugarCRM 4.5.1.
End of Life for the support means that SugarCRM will no longer provide customer support, maintenance patches or bug fixes for version 4.5.1.
Customers and partners will still be able to run the 4.5.1 versions of the Sugar products beyond September 30, 2009. However, support and development for the 4.5.1 versions will no longer be provided by SugarCRM.
We encourage you to upgrade to the latest version, which is version 5.2.0j. It’s been a fun ride and lots have changed since we released 4.5.1 in February 2007. Here’s a reminder of all the good things:
• Advanced reporting (Professional/Enterprise Editions Only)
• More flexible importing capabilities
• New gauge and funnel charts (Professional/Enterprise Editions Only)
• A new feature-rich email client
• Sugar Mobile View
• Advanced customization using Module Builder and Studio
• Sugar Cloud Connectors to view and import 3rd-party data
• Module-level administration permissions for granular module administration (Professional/Enterprise Editions Only)
• Improved performance and scalability