We are just one day away from SugarCon this week at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco ( which starts tomorrow for all non-partners ). This is an amazing opportunity for all of our developer, partner, and user communities to come to together to learn how the SugarCRM platform can help them. While the conference does have a focus on the “suits”, so to speak, how does a reader of this blog who is a SugarCRM developer navigate the conference. To help you all out, here’s a few quick pointers to guide you thru your SugarCon experience
- First off, be sure to download the SugarCon mobile app for your smartphone to keep up with the schedule and latest happenings of the conference.
- Look to the primary two developer tracks at SugarCon, “Beyond CRM” and “Flexing the Sugar Platform”, for some great insight into pushing SugarCRM into new frontiers.
- Check out the SugarUNCon for a unique opportunity to interact with Sugar’s technical teams, gaining more insight into the platform from a developer perspective as well as getting a glimpse into the future functionality of SugarCRM
- Visit the booths of the various exhibitors in the Solution Showcase, which has several vendors providing add-on functionality and/or services for SugarCRM
- Keep social and follow the conference on Twitter at hash tag #scon11 or #sugaruncon for the SugarUNCon.
Have more tips? Sound off in the comments on your thoughts. And I look forward to seeing everyone at SugarCon!