Last week marked the release of the first patch release of the Sugar 6.2, which came with several useful fixes around upgrade issues found in Sugar 6.2. It’s definitely a recommended upgrade for everyone running Sugar 6.2 or earlier, but it’s not the only reason why you should upgrade to Sugar 6.2.1.
Sugar 6.2.1 adds built-in integration to InsideView with all editions of SugarCRM ( including Community Edition ). This is service is free for all users, bringing these great features:
- Get comprehensive, up-to-date business information on your Accounts, Leads, Contacts, and Opportunities from over 25,000 sources
- Find more qualified leads
- Engage opportunities effectively and accelerate closing
- Build account relationships and increase up-sells and renewals
- Track companies and get automatic sales trigger alerts
And if you are looking for more data, deeper triggers and social network integration, and import/export capabilities, you can upgrade to CRM+ for Sugar ( an edition created specifically for SugarCRM users ) or InsideView PRO. You can upgrade right inside the product, as well as take a 14 day trial of InsideView PRO to see what it can do for your sales team. And as a special offer to SugarCRM customers, sign up for InsideView Pro before December 31st and save 50% off your InsideView subscription through SugarCRM ( check out here to learn more ).
We also made some interesting platform changes to add this integration into the product, which we will talk about on this blog later this week.