We’re well into the second half of 2012, and so far this year we’ve seen nearly 80 code contributions accepted into the core product. This is an amazing number, nearly double than where we were at a year ago. These code contributions made thru our Open+ Developer Program and open Github repository has definitely increased the stability and flexibility of the Sugar platform, as well as added a few nice features along the way.
I wanted to take a moment and recognize our top 10 contributors to the app this year. Here they are, in no particular order…
- Yannick Biet of CAPTIVEA, a SugarCRM Silver Partner based in Chambéry, France
- Cedric Mourizard of Synolia, a SugarCRM Gold Partner based in Lyon, France and Sugar’s oldest partner
- The team at DRI, who is a SugarCRM Gold Partner of ours based in Portugal.
- The team at Epicom, who is a SugarCRM Gold Partner of ours based in Austin, Texas.
- Aurelien Requiem of Loaded Technologies, a SugarCRM Gold Partner based in Sydney, Australia
- Jeff Bickart, CTO of NEPO Systems and SugarCRM Gold Partner based in Ashburn, VA
- Frank Saguma, who is with DSGV in Germany
- Kris Hardy, Director of Operations at RH Systems in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Павел Pavel, a Sugar developer based in Russia
- Chris Coleman, a US based Sugar developer
Each of them have contributed several bug fixes or features to SugarCRM over the past 7 months, making Sugar a more stable product in the process. I want to thank each of them, along with all the other bug contributors for all your hard work and dedication.