I am thrilled to finally announce this participants for this year’s Sugar App Throwdown, taking place at SugarCon 2013 in New York on March 10th. We had over 30 submissions come in across our VAR and ISV partner network, along with several coming from many third party developers and longtime community members. Narrowing it down to 6 contestants in the end wasn’t easy, but I think the final list was definitely an impressive one.
Without further ado, here’s this year’s participants:
App Throwdown, which is an event on April 10th to showcase the most innovative solutions across the Sugar ecosystem live on stage, where the audience can choose their favorite. This year’s contestants include:
● Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems, showcasing their Harvest integration
● Sean Myers, Endeavor, showcasing EndeavorCPQ integrated with Sugar quoting.
● Christian Wettre, W-Systems Corp, showcasing enhancements done to the Sugar campaigns module that make getting a campaign up and running by a salesperson much easier than before
● Aaron Wine, Epicom showcasing their integration with FedEx.
● Brian Reale, Colosa, showcasing ProcessMaker
● Blake Robertson and Patrick Hogan, showcasing Callinize.
We are really excited to see such a diverse group of contestants this year. Look to hear more about them in the coming weeks leading up to SugarCon, as we will be publishing interviews we are doing with them. And if you haven’t signed up for SugarCon 2013 yet, do so now to see this along with some of the best and brightest minds in CRM and technology alongside top vendors and partners.