When businesses or organizations have representatives calling 60-100 people from different companies each day, there is most likely at least one script that the callers will memorize and then personalize it to make it their own. In an effort to make the calling process a little more seamless for SugarCRM users, our developers have been busy in the Atcore Lab creating a custom module called TeleScriptIt.
Companies that will find TeleScriptIt the most helpful will be those with sales teams engaging in heavy outbound calling initiatives. Providing a means for housing call lists, call scripts, and call logging options all in one place, TeleScriptIt will also:
- Allow users for an entire team to have access to the same script
- Provide the ability to pull different scripts with each campaign or call list
- Help to aid in an accurate measurement of outcomes
Now, we’d like to give you a brief overview of how easy it is to use TeleScriptIt and how efficient it can make your team’s calling tasks.
- Once you’ve logged in to the TeleScriptIt module, simply hover over ‘TeleScriptIt Scripts’.
- Then click to ‘Create TeleScriptIt Script’.
- Your dashboard should look something similar to the image below.
- From this point, you can either copy a script that has already been assembled and saved to the computer for the team to use, or you could write your own script in the template box. Either option will work!
- SugarCRM users can insert a prepared script with the ease of two clicks while creating campaigns.
- Then once the script has been saved in the system, it can be linked to any campaign or call list being sent.
Sounds simple enough right? Well, if you’ve spent any time in SugarCRM, you may already know that TeleScriptIt is just one way to maximize the time your sales team spends contacting current and potential customers. In a future blog from the Atcore Lab, we will review other aspects of the TeleScriptIt module for SugarCRM, including campaigns and automated recordings.
If you’re interested to learn more about creating call scripts in SugarCRM, or if you’d like to be notified when TeleScriptIt is ready for release, let us know.