We are half way through the SugarCRM Solution Architect Webinar Series and we have had a great turn-out so far with over 400 people coming to our first 4 webinars. Even if you miss the live webinars, you can still go back and watch the recordings on your own time.
For more information on what you can expect, you should read our recent blog post on the webinar series.
Accessing the Recordings
Visit Sugar University’s webinar library for all previous recordings. Recordings are posted usually one or two business days after the live event.
Webinars with recordings are as follows:
1. (Sep 6th) – Introduction to Solution Architecture for Sugar & CRM Project Fundamentals
2. (Sep 7th) – The Sugar Platform
3. (Sep 20th) – Design
4. (Sep 21st) – Integration
Upcoming Live Webinars
If you have not already, you can still register and join us for remainder of the live SugarCRM Solution Architect Webinar Series. It is completely free and a great training resource for anyone considering trying for their Sugar Solution Architect Professional certification.
5. (Oct 11th) – Sugar Implementation
· Implementing Sugar to satisfy customer requirements
· Applying the Sugar extension framework
· The Sugar development methodology
6. (Oct 12th) – Performance and Quality Assurance
· Testing methodologies for Sugar
· Optimizing Sugar deployments
7. (Oct 25th) – Deployment
· Components of a Sugar deployment
· Sugar deployment configurations
· Methods for migrating code changes from development through production
· Solution sizing based on customer requirements
8. (Oct 26th) – Security
· Handling common compliance policies
· Customizing the Sugar visibility model
· Using Sugar authentication